Graphic Designer Apply now
Sitting in the intersection of beauty rituals and quality, ROSSI is a global brand in the manicure industry, serving customers in over 30 countries.Despite being on the market for 3 years we’ve experienced phenomenal growth with demand coming from women who love at home “mani”.
Our community is what motivates us to build a world where everyone empowers and inspires each other. Our goal is to build confidence by providing the most enjoyable at-home beauty rituals.
As a small, distributed team, we care deeply about building a culture around trust, diversity, and transparency. You will have significant independence and expected to have the autonomy to think on your feet and speak/act thoughtfully on behalf of the company.
To support our rapid growth we’re seeking a freelance/part-time Graphic Designer to assist the Creative Director, Social Media and Product Development Team with projects for digital applications such as product packaging, graphics for website and social media.
You will work on
- Create and design various materials for products, website and social media
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications
- Submit quick mock-ups for revision of suggested ideas and concepts.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule Requirements
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are
- Have an EXCELLENT eye and passion for design especially in the beauty industry
- Have a high-end or luxury design style
- Work well (keep a positive attitude) under pressure
- Be responsible
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Be open to learning and take critique well
- Be able to thrive working independently and as part of a team
- Be kind, funny, genuine person
- Formal design education is not required - candidates will be assessed by the strength and quality of their work.
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Demonstrate great understanding of typography and design principles
- Experience working with beauty brands with proven work examples
- Strong aesthetic skills with a sharp eye for composition and attention to detail
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Be honest, open and communicate well
- Should be available to work 5 days a month from our office in Brasov, Romania
ROSSI values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.|||Brasov, Romania / Remote|||Design Team||||||lSZ6hPYaAB.nls99|||FULL_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false