Product Development Manager Apply now
Sitting in the intersection of beauty rituals and quality, ROSSI is a global brand in the manicure industry, serving customers in over 30 countries. Despite only being three years old we’ve experienced phenomenal growth with demand coming from women who love at home “mani”.
Our community is what motivates us to build a world where everyone empowers and inspires each other. Our goal is to build confidence by providing the most enjoyable at-home beauty rituals.
As a small, distributed team, we care deeply about building a culture around trust, diversity, and transparency. You will have significant independence and expected to have the autonomy to think on your feet and speak/act thoughtfully on behalf of the company.
To support our rapid growth we’re seeking a digital-focused Product Manager. Product Managers are responsible for making things happen. The right candidates are "people person'' who love exploring problems from all different sides.
You will coordinate the entire product design team. On a daily basis you will be involved directly in brainstorming, research, design and manufacturing. Our goal is to launch at least two new beauty products each month and you will instrument the entire workflow to make it happen.
You will work on
- Collaborate with creative, marketing and third-party vendors as well as business stakeholders to deliver on product vision, features and processes
- Translate business needs, user needs, and technological capabilities into user stories and product specifications.
- Prioritize product backlog according to company goals
- Proactively identify and resolve risks, issues, and roadblocks that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic goals
- Constantly communicate product status, key issues, and launch plans to keep key partners apprised across the organization
- Develop written requirements and define success metrics
- Analyze customers needs
Who you are
- proactive and competitive mindset, willing to get into deep research process to provide accurate answers
- experience working in beauty, cosmetics or related field highly desired
- strong customer focus
- strong aptitude and willingness to learn products
- excellent planning, organizing and prioritizing skills
- ability to analyze market data and come up with market strategy for specific products
We'd love to hear from you if
- You Have been directly involved in beauty products design and you have a strong understanding of the processes
- You Have proven product research experience
- You Are up to date with latest products trends in beauty industry on the US market
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of relevant experience in product management
- Proven experience managing ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies within a product development cycle
- Ability to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication and project management skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders, manage stakeholder relationships and prioritize stakeholder requests.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and desire to learn
- Should be available to work 5 days a month from our office in Brasov, Romania
ROSSI values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
|||Brasov, Romania / Remote|||Product team||||||ZeVXHQVy2av.uhMQ|||FULL_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false