Social Media Manager Apply now
Sitting in the intersection of beauty rituals and quality, ROSSI is a global brand in the manicure industry, serving customers in over 30 countries. Despite being on the market for 3 years we’ve experienced phenomenal growth with demand coming from women who love at home “mani”.
Our community is what motivates us to build a world where everyone empowers and inspires each other. Our goal is to build confidence by providing the most enjoyable at-home beauty rituals.
As a small, distributed team, we care deeply about building a culture around trust, diversity, and transparency. You will have significant independence and expected to have the autonomy to think on your feet and speak/act thoughtfully on behalf of the company.
As Social Media Manager, you are the day-to-day voice of the Rossi brand across the channels that customers interact with most frequently: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Snapchat. If you are someone who gains personal satisfaction for pushing boundaries both creatively and strategically, then this is the perfect role for you!
You will work on
- Ideate and innovate within the social media space by developing strategic campaigns and creative that elevates Rossi brand
- Lead and execute daily channel operation: content planning, copywriting, and community management across all platforms
- Own the social media calendar publishing schedules
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on key social KPIs including insights that inform future actions
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Build and manage an engaged and interactive customer community
- Remain updated with the ever-changing social media landscape to keep the brand on trend and relevant
Who you are
- Passion for beauty, social media, aware of changing social media trends
- Experience working in beauty, cosmetics or related field highly desired
- Work well (keep a positive attitude) under pressure
- Be responsible
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Be open to learning and take critique well
- Be able to thrive working independently and as part of a team
- Be kind, funny, genuine person
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of relevant experience in working with beauty brands with proven work examples
- Experience with community management, customer service, and social engagement.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) preferred
- Thorough understanding of managing and optimizing a social media budget
- Strong aesthetic skills with a sharp eye for composition and attention to detail
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Be honest, open and communicate well
- Should be available to work 5 days a month from our office in Brasov, Romania
ROSSI values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.|||Brasov, Romania / Remote|||Social Media Team||||||TIMkNBLIOtps7S9~|||FULL_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false