Product Specialist Apply now
Sitting in the intersection of beauty rituals and quality, ROSSI is a global brand in the manicure industry, serving customers in over 30 countries. Despite only being three years old we’ve experienced phenomenal growth with demand coming from women who love at home “mani”.
Our community is what motivates us to build a world where everyone empowers and inspires each other. Our goal is to build confidence by providing the most enjoyable at-home beauty rituals.
The product development specialist is responsible for implementing assigned product development initiatives for ROSSI brand starting from manicure products to a wide range of cosmetics.
On a daily basis, will be responsible for all aspects of the product development process including brainstorming new ideas, color, trend/ product research, and design of new products. This is a hands-on opportunity to see product development from inception of ideas through sample production and product launch in action.
- conduct market research of items in order to ensure we are creating high-quality products
- collaborate with the marketing team on product sales and promotional strategy
- collaborate with the graphic designer on product labeling, packaging
- work closely with factories
- sample analysis
- working with focus group to evaluate product quality
- identify and propose potential improvements to products, instructions, brochures, price lists, product formula etc.
- monitor and advise on any potential risks or issues may occur
- analyzing customers’ needs
Who you are
- proactive and competitive mindset, willing to get into deep research process to provide accurate answers
- experience working in beauty, cosmetics or related field highly desired
- strong customer focus
- strong aptitude and willingness to learn products
- excellent planning, organizing and prioritizing skills
- ability to analyze market data and come up with market strategy for specific products
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of relevant experience in product development
- Proficent in English
- Available to work 5 days every month from our office in Brasov, Romania
ROSSI values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
|||Brasov, Romania / Remote|||Product team||||||kB.HsF7gxe7PdAQy|||FULL_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false